Monday, February 23, 2009

Caught in the act

Gary Martin and Sergio Cariello, the creative team on Son of Samson, were gracious enough to include me (the humble editor) in the creator bios at the end of their books. The bonus for this was that Sergio Cariello would be producing a caricature for my presentation. It took me awhile, but I finally got a photo to him and in no time at all, he turned this image around.

One of my favorite things about it is the notes included on some of the rejected tablets (yep, my words coming back to haunt me). Anyway, I hope you all get a kick out of this.

Art (c) 2009 Sergio Cariello


If you haven’t yet, you’ve got to check out the Son of Samson series from Zondervan. It’s a rip-roarin’ action packed series packed with spiritual truth.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sergio is a great caricaturist, and that may be his greatest strength which I'm sure would surprise many who enjoy his dramatic comic book work.