Friday, April 06, 2007

Busy Week = Misc. Stuff

It’s been crazy busy lately, but I’m trying to make an effort to update regularly. Here’s some miscellaneous stuff I’d like to pass along:

My Interview: I was recently interviewed by the folks at Jazma Online, a comics, art, movies and entertainment site.

The first round of the second Fist-A-Cuffs tournament is up and running! Fist-A-Cuffs is a type of fantasy extreme fighting league dreamt up by the marvelously warped mind of Sam (Tiempo Finales) Hiti. In Fist-A-Cuffs, artists are invited to design original fighters which are then pitted against each other, visitors to the site vote for their favorites and the winners proceed through to the next level. This second tournament is a tag team event and boasts some truly inspired and disturbed creatures. Check it out… if you dare!

Todd Webb has been toying with a couple of new characters that I absolutely luv: Larry and Stu, the Extinctosaurs.
Check them out here: Extinctosaurs
And here: Extinctosnacks
And here: Some Extincto-More

And finally, in preparation for his third novel, Tribulation House, Chris Well has a great interview over at INFUZE. I’ve been waiting for this book ever since I set down his Deliver Us from Evelyn last summer.

No comments: